Monday, August 3, 2015

The Hipster Twister Dress

Okay, I confess. I hate ironing. I love handmade, boutique clothing, but I hate the laundry work that goes with it. I never follow my own care instructions... But I love knit. It's why I sew so much with knit! So when I saw Little Lizard King coming out with a new knit pattern, I jumped in on the action.


The Hipster Twister is amazing! The shoulder flutters are even knit! This is the easiest piece of clothing to wash! I love it! And it's super easy to sew! Seriously, I can't say enough good things about this pattern! Jenna loves the twirl. It comes with two other skirt options, including one for wovens (but who wants to iron those?).

This dress is comfy! With an all knit bodice and fixed straps, it's easy for little ones to dress themselves and you don't have to worry about a bow in the back bothering them while strapped into car seats! This is going to be one of our back to school staples!

No comments:

Post a Comment